What to Expect at a Victoria Kids Consignment Sale
- Deals, deals, deals on new or gently used items for a fraction of their retail cost
- Items that have been checked prior to the sales for quality & cleanliness
- An organized sales floor
- Friendly volunteers waiting to help you find great bargains
What to Know Before You Go
- Arrive early! The most sought-after items will sell quickly
- We accept Debit, Credit & Cash
- VKC is a registered business as defined by Revenue Canada & MUST collect sales tax. However, several items are only charged GST.
- BYOB – Bring Your Own Bag to haul away all the amazing deals you will find
- There is NO ADMISSION FEE for the Public Sales. The VIP Presale requires a $10 ticket to enter.
- Make a shopping list of items AND sizes you need most before you come to the sale
- Click here for our pricing guideline, but please remember this is only a guideline!
Due to potential Covid Restrictions, VIP & New Parent Presales are on hold for Spring 2021
Fill-A-Bag Donation SHOP
Sunday April 18 – 1:00-1:30 | Tickets on sale March 27 via EventBrite
Each sale our sellers have the choice to come collect unsold items after the sale is over or donate them. For the 1000’s of items that are donated, we hold a fill-a-bag sale. Your $10 ticket allows you entry to stuff a bag full from the donated items pile! (Don’t worry – we keep it organized for you.) 100% of the $10 ticket is donated to a local charity. Tickets are limited so that everyone has a chance to fill a bag!