What to Expect at a Victoria Kids Consignment Sale
- Deals, deals, deals on new or gently used items for a fraction of their retail cost
- Items that have been checked prior to the sales for quality & cleanliness
- An organized sales floor
- Friendly volunteers waiting to help you find great bargains
What to Know Before You Go
- Arrive early! The most sought-after items will sell quickly
- We accept Debit, Credit & Cash
- VKC is a registered business as defined by Revenue Canada & MUST collect sales tax. However, several items are only charged GST.
- BYOB – Bring Your Own Bag to haul away all the amazing deals you will find
- There is NO ADMISSION FEE for the Public Sales. The VIP Presale requires a $10 ticket to enter.
- Make a shopping list of items AND sizes you need most before you come to the sale
- Click here for our pricing guideline, but please remember this is only a guideline!
Saturday March 6 – 9:00 AM Entrance | Tickets on sale February 20 via EventBrite
Purchase a $10 Ticket in advance & shop early. Tickets are limited & will sell out. If you are a Volunteer or a Seller, you do NOT need to purchase a VIP Ticket to shop early!
New Parent Presale
Saturday March 6 – 10:00 AM Entrance | Free Tickets Available February 20 via EventBrite
If you are expecting or have had your FIRST child OR grandchild in the last 12 months, you can SHOP EARLY! Register to shop early via our website homepage. Spaces remain open as long as the sign-up button is on the homepage. Registration allows for 2 adult entries – one to shop; one to carry all the amazing deals! Space is limited & this presale will fill up fast. Sign up early!
Fill-A-Bag Donation SHOP
Sunday March 7 – 1:00-1:30 | Tickets on sale February 20 via EventBrite
Each sale our sellers have the choice to come collect unsold items after the sale is over or donate them. For the 1000’s of items that are donated, we hold a fill-a-bag sale. Your $10 ticket allows you entry to stuff a bag full from the donated items pile! (Don’t worry – we keep it organized for you.) 100% of the $10 ticket is donated to a local charity. Tickets are limited so that everyone has a chance to fill a bag!