Clothing items should be bundled by gender AND size. Items that require set-up or assembly MUST be done at check-in by the Seller.
Upon arrival for your scheduled check-in time, please complete the following steps:
- Drop your clothing items at a front check-in station. A volunteer will begin verifying they meet our quality standards.
- Place your Non-Clothing Items on the sales floor. A volunteer will be at each area of the sale to quickly verify they meet our quality standards.
- Assemble large items – Furniture, climbing toys, strollers open, playpens set up, etc.
- Visit the check-in table. Turn in your signed Agreement and receive any additional information about the sale.
- Collect any ‘No Thank You’ Clothing Items. Please do not be offended if we do not accept all of your items; it’s easy to miss a stain or a small tear.
That’s it! You can expect to be at check-in for approximately 15-30 minutes, depending on the number of items you have consigned.
Please make every effort not to bring children to check-in. Some of the items can be very tempting for little ones.
Be mindful when picking your check-in time if you have large items that will require additional help/assembly. If the time you need has been taken, please contact us to make other arrangements. We will be able to accommodate you with a new time for large items only.